Three easy way to debug Android app for beginners
hi guyz firstly i am introducing my self . My self Manoj kumar mehra I am android Developer i developed more then 20 apps . when i was started I faced many problem with debug my app so i found a easy way to debug app
There is a 4 way to debug android app
- using emulator
- using blue stack
- using real Device
- real Device over the wifi
using emulatorAndroid Studio includes a debugger that enables you to debug apps running on the Android Emulator or a connected Android device. With the Android Studio debugger, you can:
- Select a device to debug your app on.
- Set breakpoints in your Java and C/C++ code.
- Examine variables and evaluate expressions at runtime.
- Capture screenshots and videos of your app.
If no devices appear in the Select Deployment Target window after you click Debug, then you need to either connect a device or click Create New Emulator to setup the Android Emulator.